Zoom presentation tips
- You can tune in using the free Zoom app, or your web browser. If you already have the app, please do an update. The latest version is 5.6.7
- Please log in to the meeting early. You will enter the waiting room and we will let you in around 15 minutes before the show starts.
- Closed captioning will be available
- Tech help is available via the chat box throughout the show
- If you have any Zoom-related questions, email Sam, the Technical lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Tips for During the Presentation:
Zoom Tip #1
Closed captioning is available!
To view captions, click on the CC Live Transcript button at the bottom of your zoom window and choose how you’d like to view them.
Zoom Tip #2
You can use emojis to react during the show!
Zoom Tip #3
We have live support for you!
Simply put your question into the chat and our Zoom tech will do their best to assist.
Zoom Tip #4
You should be hearing music during the pre-show slideshow. If you aren’t, check your volume, headphones, or ask for help in the chat box and our Zoom tech will do their best to assist.
Zoom Tip #5
If you are on a mobile device or tablet, tap the …More button to find options like Chat and Reaction Emojis.